The Center Objective: improving the systems of the oil production targets development on the basis of geological and hydrodynamic modeling data aimed at increasing crude oil production and reducing the water cut:
- Terrigenous development targets under long-term development (over 50 years);
- Carbonate targets with consideration of cavernous and fractured zones.
- Office of methodological and petrophysical support;
- Office of geological modeling;
- Office of hydrodynamic modeling, monitoring and justification of WBI.
Main Activity Areas
- Improving the development of oil facilities based on geological and hydrodynamic modeling data;
- Improving the success of geological and technical measures implemented at the fields;
- Increasing crude oil production by 5-7% of the baseline production forecast level 2 years after the model was commissioned.